A common classification is by the function and use of the airbag. The following are some common types of mattress airbags:
1. Pressure-regulating airbags: These airbags can be inflated or deflated to adjust the firmness and softness of the mattress to suit different sleeping needs. They are usually made from soft materials such as flexible polyurethane foam or rubber.
2. Support airbags: Support airbags are mainly used to provide area-specific support and pressure-reducing features. They are usually installed in key areas of the mattress, such as the lumbar area, hips and shoulders, to provide better body alignment and pressure dispersion.
3. Body Adjustment Airbag: This type of airbag automatically adjusts firmness and support according to the body's weight and position changes. They usually use induction technology or pressure sensors to monitor and adjust the inflation level of the airbag in real time.
Another classification is based on the material of the mattress airbag. The following are some common materials used for mattress airbags:
1. PVC (polyvinyl chloride): PVC is a common mattress airbag material with good elasticity and durability. It has high abrasion resistance and crack resistance, and can withstand long periods of use.
2. tpu (Thermoplastic Polyurethane): TPU is a high performance material commonly used in the manufacture of mattress airbags. It has excellent elasticity, durability and abrasion resistance, and also has good puncture resistance and leak-proof performance.
3. Coated fabrics: Some mattress airbags are made from coated fabrics, such as those coated with PVC or polyester. These coated fabrics provide an additional layer of protection against airbag rupture or leakage.